Propane hob pipework under concrete floor or in block wall?

I'm putting in a propane hob using plastic-shielded 10mm copper. The pipework is all off the one coil - i.e. no joins at all. It runs under a wooden floor (under the joists) in a sunlounge and then gets to a cavity wall into the kitchen. From there, there's a need for it to go about a metre to the hob. I've got a number of choices....

  1. Track the floor and run it along the track and concrete it back in (it's still shielded so cement corrosion on copper shouldn't be a concern)
  2. Track the wall and run it round the wall
  3. Surface mount it on the wall and cut into the kitchen units.

I don't *think* I'm allowed to do option 3. Options 1 and 2 I don't know. I'd prefer option 1 - by far. Tracking and concreting are no problem at all, and it's a much neater end result.

I know these discussions often end up with the regular "Corgi versus competent d-i-y" argument. I'm happy that I'm competent - I've done plenty plumbing on water and never had a leak on a soldered joint in my life, and I've installed gas prior to the existence of Corgi. So what I'm saying is, I'm more than happy I can do the job. What I don't know is, what am I

*allowed* to do. Am I allowed to track it into the concrete floor?
Reply to
keefers