Proline DW6006

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a heating element for a Proline DW 6006 dishwasher?
I have done a search to see if Proline have a web site and have not found one.
Steve......
www.postapart.co.uk have them
Andy

Thanks........
I did eventually find that it is most likely that Indesit made my dishwasher. I have emailed them, but no reply so far.
Steve........