Printing on flexible plastic.

Print it to PostScript. Maybe then produce pdf.

Reply to
John Cartmell

John Cartmell

To follow up, the results are only ok. Laminating a transparency seems to show up imperfections in the glue rather more than with paper. And the glossy finish isn't as nice as the original matt black. So I'll find a secondhand replacement.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My in-laws run a sign shop, and one of the things they do on a regular basis is take customers' artwork, and vinyl-cut it. Would a piece of sign-vinyl, cut in 'inverse video' and fixed to a heavy-duty acetate do the job?

If you want to chat it over with them, phone Barry on 01621 891504 and talk it over with him - he can take your artwork by email and post the finished results back.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Cavie

So send me your !Draw file and I'll see what I can achieve. A jpeg of the original would be handy too.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Ok, and thanks again.

Reply to