pricerightheating.com

has anyone ever received any goods from them.they have taken the money from credit card but i have no goods .there phones are not answer as it says they are shut after five at any time of day.seems like they are rouges

Reply to
unhappyman

You paid on Credit Card - contact the credit card company...

Reply to
mark_bluemel

"Overheads are kept to a minimum so that all savings can be passed direct to our customers."

Translation:

We don't keep any stock so if *they* don't send it to us, you can get stuffed until *they* do.

Seems most likely.

Reply to
EricP

Eh.????

You paid with some pink pounds then .....? lol

How long between the card being charged and now ...was it over £100.if so then your card company is jointly liable .Give them a phone if you are concerned ..

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

this is from there adds.wish it was right.We will despatch the same day for all orders received before 3:00pm (working days).

If for some reason we are unable to despatch you will be contacted without delay. the priceright might be allright for them but not us.still waiting to see if anyone has ever received goods from this company

Reply to
unhappyman

see comments 21st april.can you help me.thanks

Reply to
unhappyman

You already had three replies - what was wrong with them?

Reply to
Rob Morley