Plumbing questions

Hi,
Can anyone please help me with the following ?
1) Can bare copper pipe be buried (viz. with cement & plaster rendering afterwards) in a brick partition wall ? If not, what protection measures should be taken/are available ?
2) Same conditions. Can heavy duty plastic (1/2 inch) be used ? What would be it`s estimated lifespan ?
3) I realise mixing galvanised iron and copper pipe is normally a no-no If there are circumstances that make this imperative, what measures (if any) can be taken to reduce corrosion effects ?
4) Can builders foam be used as an effective pipe sealer/protector when installing in a wall ?
You may gather from the above that I`m stuck with having to renew H&C supplies originally laid in walls and floors. :(
TIA.
--
Regards, John Reed
snipped-for-privacy@hol.gr

There's something called something like Dobbo tape which I *think* British Gas has tested and cleared for use when burying pipes. I think you wrap it around the pipe. It's basically a fabric tape, around 5in wide, which is coated in a weird kind of grease. It's water resistant and very messy to use.
Not sure if it's called Dobbo. Something like that. It's cheap stuff and sometimes recommended for fixing leaks in water pipes as a temporary solution.

There is special plastic pipes that come complete with outer sleeve. You roll it into the floor. If the pipe fails it came be threaded out and new one threaded back. Use this, as this is the regs now.

IMM wrote:

in the high peak, I can sort you out with some for free.

It is lanolin. Denzo I believe is banned now.