Plaster and PVA

Stuart Noble wrote:> and slow the water loss through the brickwork.

If you can get it for free then I am wrong. Most people have to pay for it. Or do you count stealing, in which case the cost is bornew by someone else.

And does the stuff you use dry instantly or something? I would have thought watching PVA solution drying was pointless, yes AND a waste of time.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I said it wasn't expensive. Is that

It doesn't need to dry before plastering

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Had you opened either? It depends on the spores getting in I suppose.

Reply to
marvelus

Yes. One's nearly empty now. The other was bought when I forgot to take it with me to plaster a friend's bathroom, and is about 3/4 full. They are stored in quite a cool cupboard, if that makes any difference.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel