Ping TMH

I hadn't been aware of you posting anything, did you manage to salvage any timber off the seashore?

Reply to
The Wanderer

And if so, have you reported it to the Receiver of Wreck?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Nah. Its on Planet Thanet, miles away.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

He's off to buy a power tool to pick it up first, but he not sure whether to go to B & Q or Screwfix to get it - could the group give him some advice on the best power tool to use?

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

Andy Burns coughed up some electrons that declared:

That may be the most proper thing to do.

But what are they going to actually do with a load of salty wood that's been kicking around for days in/by the sea? Pay to collect it and burn it?

Say's he who when younger, participated in the "collection" of a load of railway sleepers that were piled up waiting to be burnt...

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Drove along Margate shoreline yesterday - did not see anything out of the ordinary... so I don't think you missed much.

Reply to
John Rumm