Ping The Natural Philosopher...

Hey. That was rather good, and pretty much accurate too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Indeed.

Whilst not so religuous about it as say - Drivel and his combis, its dead useful stuff.

Along with boiling caustic, and hydrochloric acid.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Halfords do a UV curing stuff in a tube - ideal for those very small jobs where mixing is a pain. Of course it probably costs more than the amount you'd waste by mixing, but there you are. Slightly less messy.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The bodgers discuss their methods. appalling.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Yup. Just don't try and use it on those leaking plastic pipe joints you make so regularly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A clueless moron trying to comment on something else he doesn't know the first thing about, appalling...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I don't make plastic pipe joints.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

We knew that. And how you attempted to. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

joints you

Doesn't stop you trying though...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

NO, I don't make them at all.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I don't make plastic pipe joints, garbage plastic companies do.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I know, but you don't deingh trying, I see...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I don't deingh anything. You should stop making things up.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

takes one to know one

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And these two bodgers know, and deserve, each other quite well.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

The "Natural Philosopher" pissed again I see...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Well not on Usenet. Millions of morons, all clamouring for attention. If only we could generate power out of them, or even soylent green.

Mary, got any candle recipes for rendered fathead head fat ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

attention.

I doubt it, she would keep trying to stick her own 'fathead' into the melting pot...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::