Penguin or Shark?

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about these Shark or Penguin steam cleaners? Are they any good at removing grease from things like ovens and walls? Are they the same thing? If any good anyone know the best place to buy re price?

Thanks for any info,

John.

Reply to
John Smith

I don't know these makes but my Karcher (sp?) certainly removes grease from anywhere, Spouse's greasy, oily fingermarks on doors, grease on metal, dirt from anywhere. Wonderful for cleaning windows, I did it once.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher