Painting a Mock Tudor style house question

I'd be interested in non-nasty mothproofing techniques. I have a source for fleeces - some of them in various shades of brown - and I'm thinking about seeing if I can still manage my spinning wheel.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

There is a wide range from different sources. It's something I always intended learning about ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

:-)

Mary Fisher

I can't help you there, Deet?

Spouse spins in the grease, that seems to afford abit of protection but our house is alive with moth so nothing's 100% sure.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

It's almost as heavy off!

I've no idea. Her farm is registed organic, I've never seen a dipping tank.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher