Outside Black Pagoda Lantern with PIR ?

Can anyone tell me where I might get a BLACK Outside Black Pagoda Lantern with PIR ?
--
David Longley

Do you want that black outside black pagoda lantern in black?
I'm not sure what a pagoda lantern is. If you mean one with a crinkly little roof, B&Q, TLC and Screwfix all sell something like that in black.
"David Longley" wrote | Can anyone tell me where I might get a BLACK Outside Black Pagoda | Lantern with PIR ?
Argos 702/5627 701/5634 and 701/4831 are black, not sure if they're what you'#d call pagoda style.
Owain