OT: "Woman admits 'outraging public decency' while driving"

Totally OT but had just to share this one:

(or )

It's the list of excuses which really got me...!

Reply to
Lobster

My Granny wouldn't have believed it, she didn't think women could do that!

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

)

Women drivers!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Is this related to the "Essex Flange" thread?

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Well that could explain why women are such bad drivers. I had never thought of that possiblity.

Reply to
Matty F

I would have thought this is very much on topic for a DIY group.

Reply to
Graham.

You mean the dripping one?

Reply to
Vortex7

)

Mind boggles... "Mrs Chapman cried throughout the hearing and the court was told that she had suffered severe weight loss since the incident."

Miranda's Miraculous Weight Loss Program... coming on a motorway near you soon.

Reply to
Richard

One has to wonder at the mentality of the lorry driver who phoned plod in the first place. I expect it would be the last reaction on the minds of most witnessing such a sceptical. Don't suppose his first name was....?

Reply to
John Rumm

)

It made The Sun who published a picture - the most unlikely looking person to have done such a thing.

The Medway Handyman

)

I would think you would be complaining about the driver grassing on her!

Reply to
dennis

)

Well I would not have grassed her up.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

But who, apart from herself, would want to?

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Well I wouldn't have thought they could drive and do that either.

Makes you wonder how many men are doing the same though given some of the driving I have seen there. Since I don't have a big lorry to see from I just have to wonder. My mind will boggle the next time a car passes me on the motorway ( driven by a man or a woman)

Reply to
sweetheart

)

I consider most drivers to be wankers anyway :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

)

I was driving down the M6, not sure where, when I looked in my mirror before pulling back into the fast lane (that's the one at the left hand side of the motorway) to see the driver had a rampant blonde sat on his lap facing him. She was all over him and I suspect she was down below as well.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

)

Oh! Perlease.

You spelled Cuming wrong :-)

I know. so did I, but how do you tell a speel chucker something it is too naive to understand?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

)

she is 43, then I am 15.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

)

So the police got her by the short and curlies or were they too late?

mark

Reply to
mark

Jim K