OT: water container

I'm looking for a water container, not the usual gery can type but similar to a large oil drum just on a smaller scale and made of plastic. something around 50 litres or 2 x 25 litres, up to 450mm (18") in diameter would do.
does anyone know of a supplier, preferably online or in south wales ?
thanks Les

Caravan accessory suppliers .
Locally we have a manufacturer of soft drinks who imports concentrated orange jiuce in 50 gal drums. They sell off the old drums for a nominal amount
Paul Mc Cann
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 08:01:02 +0000, Paul Mc Cann wrote:

Try 'country' stores, the places that supply to farmers.
in2minds wrote:

I used to use this Company all the time, a few years ago. Recommended! http://www.patrico.co.uk /
HTH!
--

Mark

Places like Hays Chemicals do large barrels of deionised water, which is often used by electricity firms to top up batteries used for protection systems in substations - perhaps the maintenance dept SWEB might be able to sort you out ?