OT SDS for sale

Hi

I understand from the FAQ that it's OK to advertise unwanted items for sale.

I have a Ryobi ERH-650V 240V 2kg SDS Plus Hammer Drill surplus to my requirements

are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for mine on a deal.

Its been used about 4 times & is in pristine condition. One careful owner, never raced, rolled or rallied :-)

Excellent tool, the only reason I'm selling is that I got a new Bosch SDS for next to nothing & its smaller, with a much smaller case. The Ryobi has a large case & won't fit into the racks on the van. Its a two function BTW.

I want £20 for it, if someone in or near Kent wants it I could drop it off, failing that I'll check out carriage charges.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for mine > on a deal.

For £20 I'd rather keep it.

Reply to
George

> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for mine > on a deal.

Fleabay it

Reply to
RW

>>> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for

Can't be arsed TBH.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for mine on

Bosch SDS

function BTW.

I'll give you your £20 if you'll get it here.

AWEM (on the Kent / East Sussex border)

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

>>> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for

Sorry, now gone!

Thanks all.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for > mine on a deal.

Good (ha!) business sense there Dave for a Sole Trader??

I thought you went into business to make a profit rather than a loss - and I'll give you 0 out of 10 for the excuse it "won't fit into the racks on the van" - stupidest one I've heard since I retired 8 years ago (and I've heard a few good ones in my time). LOL

I wonder if you'll put that down to depreciation when you put your next tax return in?

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

>>> SF are currently selling these for £79, but TBH I only paid £39 for

Oh dear, its the bitter old fart again.

And what would you know about business Mr 'Foreman'? SFA.

Shame you're retired. A village near me is looking for a new idiot.

Excuse? What excuse is that shit for brains? Read the post again. "I got a new Bosch SDS for next to nothing".

I've sold the Ryobi to someone on this group at a bargain price. It hasn't cost me anything to upgrade from a very good Ryobi to an excellent Bosch. Not only do I now have a better tool, it also now fits into the racks in the van & saves space.

I've improved my equipment quality at no cost to me and improved storage - bound to be bad for business efficiency.

Now, why is space important to me? Its because I deliberately chose a small van, a Renault Kangoo. This will confuse you, so let me explain, its about the same size as the Austin A35 van you might remember. That one you loaded up with your Yankee screwdriver, the brace & bit, the drawknife etc.

And what would you know about doing a tax return f****it? SFA again.

Nice try, but no cigar. Next time you decide to try having a go at someone, get someone with a brain to write the post for you.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Silly man,that Ryobi could have been use for brick/stone work and the Bosch for general work. What if the Bosch decides to pack in a couple of weeks later?

Reply to
George

I already have a Wickes/Kress SDS that does all the dirty, mainly outside work. The reason I bought the Ryobi was to keep it for 'clean' jobs like fixing curtain poles in 'up market' places. I also have a Titan 6kg SDS beastie I only use as a breaker.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Took the dog across Tooting common today and drove there parking in the Lido carpark. And thought of you - there was a guy clearing out his Kangoo, and he was obviously a handyman. He had what looked like two vans worth on the ground and it was still half full.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ha ha - oh cummon folks am I the only one who thought that funny? Really cheered me up did that (saddo eh!)

Any more one-liners welcome.

I was in a lift once that was made by "Schindler" (really).

Reply to
dave

A friend has just part-ex'd his Kangoo for a Ford Transit Connect LWB. It seems to have about twice as much room.

Someone clever could probably make a good, usable compact camper van from a Connect. I wonder if it has been done?

Reply to
Bruce

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Oh, you really know how to hurt a man.

LOL.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Brian, there's no doubt you have knowledge and experience and something to offer the group, but you really need to lay off the stalking of TMH. The forum isn't the place for you to prosecute your personal vendetta against Dave, it detracts from all the useful replies and makes you look mean-spirited and spiteful.

Thanks

Reply to
Doug Piranha