OT - reading glasses

I've just discovered

- £17.50 delivered, wide choice of frames, very clear vision. I've also got from them a pair of bifocals (my normal near vision prescription, with an *extra* +1.50 in the lower section) which are superb for close-up DIY work and worth every penny of £32.50.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

In message , Mike Barnes writes

Thats the people just down the road from me

I'll tell them next time I'm passing, they've got their address wrong

Reply to
geoff

I'll have a look at them. The DIY glasses are a good idea - I might try that.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You could always ask them for a discount (they'd like that one)

Reply to
geoff

LOL! Optical4less queried my last prescription as I put PL on one side - they said it was unusual to have a big difference and they wanted confirmation (at the point of ordering). Should have just had the same both sides...at least the lenses weigh and look the same.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Always use an angle grinder to adjust the focusing a bit I suppose;)...

Reply to
tony sayer