OT: Potato Crisps

Warm, freshly cooked crisps straight out of the fryer are wonderful.

Working for UB was when my weight problems started ...

Reply to
Huge

Would these "good British beasts" be the same ones which contracted BSE and caused most of the world to ban anything to do with british beef?

Just checking.

Bye the way, that bit about "I thought it was now accepted" - only by people who make a habit of reading something like the Daily Fail.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

What is the difference between BSE and PMT?

One is Mad Cow disease, the other is an agricultural problem.

Reply to
gareth

:0)

Reply to