OT: New App

Did you realise that sales of iThings (that's just Phones and Pads: I'm not including Pods) have now broken through the one _billion_ barrier? Okay, that's only an American billion but it is still amazing when you realise that one person in seven on this planet now owns one

- or more likely a smaller subset of one billion actually owns more than one - maybe two or three.

Anyway, to mark the momentous event, an incredible new, free App has silently been uploaded to each and every one of those billion machines. The 'I Speak Your Weight' app is an authentic replication of those 1950s coin-in-the-slot machines and automatically self-launches when the device recognises what the user is doing.

Simply place the device on the floor and stand on it. Moments later that familiar, scratchy, gramophone-record retro-voice will bark out your weight in stones and pounds or kilogrammes, depending on location. If one enables the built-in camera first, it will also give you a BMI (Body Mass Index) reading - but gentlemen: remember it's a camera and put some pants on first, eh?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Why dont you f*ck off.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , The Natural Philosopher writes

Sense of humour FAIL fella. Seen the date?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I hope they remember to remove their iShoes first.

Reply to
Mark

Yes, why don't you?

Reply to