OT Manchester United Help line

Class:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Brilliant! LOL

Reply to
David in Normandy

Would this be an in-joke for those who know more about football than "it's a game where people kick a ball"?

David

Reply to
Lobster

It took me a while, but it's a reference to the fact that Man U were beaten

6:1 in a recent match. (With Man City, I believe, but my disinterest is sufficient that that may be wrong.)
Reply to
Huge

The score and the Manchester STD code. Probably a once in a lifetime joke

Reply to
stuart noble