OMNICRON 8000/RELIABLE ENGINEER (MANCHESTER)

The above system was in the house when I bought it 10yrs ago. The alarm sounds fine internal, but the external strobe/light do not. I have replaced the bellbox to no avail. I have been helped remotely but am now struggling a bit. Anyone in the Manchester area able to help or recommend anyone who is reliable and cheap! Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
RobF

Normally there is a fuse in the control box for the external bellbox.

Probably the old one blew it,have a look.

Reply to
PhilÅ