OT - I don't suppose anyone out there has copy of the olympics opening ceremony by any chance?

Yea, crazy. I have to say that I think it's a decent watch, and I don't care who knows it :) Not sure about the paralympics though. Watching people with bits missing prepared to do faaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than I. Unless there's a watch winding tournament or a 100mtr hide the sausage relay (gang bang).

Reply to
brass monkey

Watch winding sold out months ago :-)

Reply to