OT- Dog training collar

Do any of you have experience with "Air spray" dog training collars?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

No, but we have a "vibrating" one which seems to be working on a noisy collie

Reply to
newshound

This actually works, bit pricey though.

Mr Pounder

In message , Mr Pounder writes

Especially compared with less than half that price at Amazon:

I agree they work. Probably best if you've only got one dog - we had one on each of our Great Danes and if one barked they both got sprayed. We have had one failure - one Dane recently died and was replaced with a bonkers pup. We tried a collar on her. She completely ignored it - carried on barking from inside a translucent fog round her head and emptied the reservoir in a couple of minutes flat.

Reply to
Nick

In message , Mr Pounder

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was thinking of the radio controlled version rather than the bark activated as barking is not the problem.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

In message , Muddymike writes

Mixed Works for some not for others. Sorry, bit of a Lib-Dem type answer.

Reply to
bert

Used electric shock collars a few times, and pinch collars.

Reply to
Rick Hughes