OT: Bonkers!

china

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Probably makes more sense than buying bottled water in the UK.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you worked in Chinese industrial air, which changes colour from day to day, and is thick enough to blot out the sun?

Reply to
Davey

No

However I don't think a small jar of British fresh air at £80 a pop is going to help!

Reply to
ARW

That is not a new concept surely?

I seem to recall this over ayear ago.

One of the biggest cons around is bottled water. After all it seems most of it is just ordinary water.

Apparently places like Canada are looking for a cost effective way to keep drinking fountains open through the winter as they tend to freeze and leak. brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Whatever anyone spends his/her money on is fine by me. Believe me, China has some really, really filthy air, and if somebody wants a little respite, that's fine, and somebody here is making money as well. Everybody wins!

Reply to
Davey

Adrian Caspersz

A jar of air from Britain won't change that.

Reply to
hgww

But it will give the user a temporary period of relief, and make him/her feel better.

Reply to
Davey