OT And the apprentice once said

I have just had 5 days away on holiday.

I took work calls whilst on holiday. There were not that many (4 or 5 a day). I either answered them or called back when it was convenient for me to do so (I turn the phone to silent and do not answer it in restaurants etc).

Reply to
ARW

I answered all work calls when away for a few days. I never missed a call, never turned the phone off. If a guy was in trouble, I was there. You were not. I even rang the office to see if all was okay. Never once did I get a thank you.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire