OT A10 gun

Came across this.

harry

Very good Harry! I always knew that the A10 (tank buster) fired "rounds the size of milk bottles" (and at about 4000rpm), but I really hadn't envisaged the size of the mechanism!

I can't help thinking that the world would be a much better place (though less interesting for me) if the American arms industry didn't exist :-(

John

Reply to
Another John

US A10 tankbuster killed more British troops in Gulf ware than enemy forces did. Trigger happy US pilots & depleted uranium shells not a good mix.

Reply to
rick

And poisoned thousands of civilians. Brain dead springs to mind.

Reply to
harry