Osma Underfloor Catalogue

Happy New year
Those of you interested in U/F may be interested in what seems to be a new pdf document on www.osma.co.uk. The 22m t&g flooring chipboard panels pre fitted with heating tubes and heat spreaders look quite interesting.
--
Andrew

LMAO!!! First read, I thought the topic said Osama Underfloor catalogue!
--
Jet
Bloody Stella Artois strikes again ;ppp

I do that all the time with their trucks, catalogues etc.
--
Niall