On-Topic: Where is TNP?

Haven't seen him here for a couple of weeks: I'm uneasy.

John

Reply to
Another John

As I said, my guess is R & S. But I hope he's OK.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In article , Tim Streater scribeth thus

AFAIK He is OK and will be back online soon:)..

Reply to
tony sayer

/As I said, my guess is R & S./q

What! Rickets AND salmonella ??

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Am 30.10.2014 um 18:15 schrieb JimK:

Rum & Scotch! Cheers

Reply to
Matthias Czech

The Climate Change Police couldn't make the charges stick due to lack of evidence! :)

Reply to
The Other John

Thta dneost usuayll affcet TNP's tpying.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I checked the obituaries ;-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Was I there? I've been feeling terrible just lately.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

That's a funny name for a floozie.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

If I see a loose woman I screw her down. (This is a DIY group)

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright