oil lines

Nothing. The "plumber" needs OFTEC qualifications not CORGI...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I'm neither OFTEC nor CORGI registered but I do know you are supposed to use plastic covered copper pipe, not bare 10mm microbore tube which it sounds like your guy has done. Get him to do it properly.

Also oil tanks are under building control so how come your BCO didn't pick this up ? Only an OFTEC registered guy can self-certify.

Reply to
G&M

Erm.. Yeah good point He's that as well I believe. The point I was trying to make was I think it is safe.

Reply to
Jeremy

The BCO has inspected and found it OK - maybe it's plastic sheathed copper - I don't know, it's white - that's all I know.

According to an earlier post, there are plastic pipes you can use.

Reply to
Jeremy

I've just checked - it is plastic sheathed copper

Reply to
Jeremy

Glad to hear it - was beginning to wonder about your fitter and BCO's reading abilities.

Reply to
G&M