oil lines

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:40:52 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Nothing. The "plumber" needs OFTEC qualifications not CORGI...
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Erm.. Yeah good point He's that as well I believe. The point I was trying to make was I think it is safe.

I'm neither OFTEC nor CORGI registered but I do know you are supposed to use plastic covered copper pipe, not bare 10mm microbore tube which it sounds like your guy has done. Get him to do it properly.
Also oil tanks are under building control so how come your BCO didn't pick this up ? Only an OFTEC registered guy can self-certify.

The BCO has inspected and found it OK - maybe it's plastic sheathed copper - I don't know, it's white - that's all I know.
According to an earlier post, there are plastic pipes you can use.
snipped-for-privacy@101solutions.com (Jeremy) wrote in message

I've just checked - it is plastic sheathed copper

Glad to hear it - was beginning to wonder about your fitter and BCO's reading abilities.