Oil for Beech Kitchen worktops??

Guys,

Anyone recommend a good oil that can protect the above? I've heard about "osmic/osmond" oil (or whatever its called!) is good stuff. Any shops that supply this without paying wacky P+P charges? I want it to protect from juice/water/gravy/lager and the like.

On another note. I have an expensive oiled oak dining table that has got some very slight watermarks on it. Any ideas how to get rid of these and protect the surface afterwards so it doesn't happen again?

Reply to
Kaiser Sose

Our furniture maker friend reccommended the Osmo products, as sold here:

have a maple work surface and window sill in the kitchen ,and he suggested Osmo Top Oil.

've just treated our Maple worksurface with it.

Reply to
Ron Lowe