no serial number - no deal! (gas cooker)

I'm trying to order some spares for a Flavel Leisure 2100 gas cooker.

I called the telno give on a "well known" parts web site and the person there said they'd need the full serial No to ID the cooker. (sigh). Without that she couldn't even start looking for the parts. What a pity the make and model aren't enough (sigh)

A few years ago (yes this is an old cooker), I called *the same* company and the guy there said "ah yes I know the one". He then proceeded to tell me the proper name for parts I was describing, the part numbers they stored them under (ok using his computer for that) and the cost. All the parts arrived in a few days and fitted just fine.

Now, with improved IT etc I'm stuck! So? does anyone out there have Flavel Leisure 2100 with a serial number on it (chances are it be the same bits I think). Thanks

Reply to
dave

================ Try: S/n 90290 - no guarantee of success!

Cic.