Nitromors & emulsion paint

Hi Before I go out and buy some Nitromors, will this remove Emulsion paint?

I want to strip the Architrave/Freeze of it's years of crap paint jobs as it has a good old fashioned moulding.

Thank You.

Reply to
Woody

Yes.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Yes, although it depends on the type and thickness of paint - but there products which might do a better job such as Klingstrip, which is applied as a thick paste and left for a few days to soften all the layers.

frieze :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley