New Rads

Hello All

I have some new rads that will be rocking up soon. In the past I have used 15mm valves and used an internal reducing set to reduce down to

8mm microbore which worked very well. Just looking at buying some Drayton TRV4 valves for the upstairs and was wondering if it would be better to buy 8mm valves rather than use a reducing set. Will the 15mm valve produce better flow into the rad or will it make little difference?

Thoughts and comments appreciated

TIA

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

It won't make any difference. The internals of the valves are probably the same anyway, with just the external pipe connection being different.

Reply to
Set Square

Ok Thanks, 8mm it is then.

Cheers