NEW POLITICAL FORUM

Everyone please go here

and participate in what promises soon to be the biggest British political disussion forum on the web!

Reply to
dannywhittaker22

Now hear this... will you politically f*ck off.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Hmm... intelligent and mature response. Congratulations, you're obviously a well educated man?!

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Reply to
dannywhittaker22

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:39:48 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com top posted:

What do you expect, when you violate Usenet etiquette by cross-posting to newsgroups unrelated to politics?

Now, be a good boy and stick to your little discussion groups.

Reply to
Bob Eager

What is intelligent about having a debate about politics? it does not bring results in changing things,this happens only at top level.

in a nutshell...idle gossip.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Reply to
dannywhittaker22

Oh Gawd,for a man thats supposed to be intelligent he cant even post the correct URL and has the nerve to top post as well.

You're gone,bye.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:56:45 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com top posted:

Is that meant to be ironic humour? That was the first time that I had replied to you, so there was nothing to recover, or had you failed to notice that I was not your original respondent? As it happens my grammar was perfect, as was my spelling. Yours was not...so perhaps you were trying to make a subtle joke. Or perhaps not.

Reply to
Bob Eager

At least he can spell simple English words.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Looks like a REALLY successful site. One registered user, four posts. Lots of 'controversial' issues with NO posts!

Wow.

Reply to
Bob Eager

By the way, it's a NEW site, might just explain the lack of activity. You do know what NEW means don't you BOB!

BOB! Ha ha! Come > >

Reply to
dannywhittaker22

If you run your finger back up the screen a mo , you'll find that it was his first post in this thread. Observation isn't your strong point is it?

Puctuation, eh? Not heard of that myself.

Oh, the irony......

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Looks like we don't need your forum. There's of debate on here. Getting rather like Monty Pythons argument sketch, did you pay for a five minute or a ten minute.....?

Dave

Reply to
gort

It's all right; we didn't need that to tell us you're brainless.

You couldn't even type a relevant newsgroup name in the right field.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Deary deary me, you really don't have a clue do you? My opinion - FUCK OFF!

HLAH

Wouldn't politics be more interesting if the Commons had debates like this ?

Paul

Paul of Suffolk

*sigh*
Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@aol.com saying something like:

Do f*ck off, you crypto-fascist wanker.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Hopefully you'll take notice of this small straw poll and guess that only those with less than one brain cell will be interested in your bile. And not even those judging by the number of posts on your site...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lets' have a little look at the evidence here...

Which one is the AOLer?

Which one doesn't know which way is up?

Which one didn't trim a single syllable?

Physician, heal thyself

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)