New Grohe Shower

Hi all. I bought a Grohtherm 1000 for cheap on ebay...brand new. and the manufacturers description says.. 'Built in back flow preventers'

and just making sure ... So I don't need to add a check valve in the pipe work?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

No.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thanks. I have the bar shower deign of the Grohtherm 1000. If I fit it without the reducer I noticed that I can't use the conic covers. Will I need another means of sealing between the chrome nuts and the shower wall?

Thanks.

Arthur If I fit the shower

Reply to
Arthur 51