New bathroom kit

Has anyone any experience of Roper Rhodes bathroom equipment?

Any good?

Easy to get hold of?

Any comments appreciated.

Cheers Steve

Reply to
Stephen Williams

I have a 'Mezzo' frosted glass and steel basin which I'm fitting as part of my complete bathroom refit. Haven't got as far as fitting it yet, but the quality looks OK.

I got it from Plumbworld at quite a good price; think it's now discontinued which would explain the price. It's similar to

Steve Loft