Need: red 18mm webbing for NATO-style watchstrap

Try these two places:

Kate Dicey

Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

I've so far drawn a blank at both watch suppliers, army surplus places, and material shops. Black, navy, grey, "James Bond" stripes, and regimental stripes would be no problem, but I need plain red. Any ideas??

Cheers,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Nellist

Climbing shop.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

"Chris Nellist" wrote in message news:Xns97249DC21DA51pnellist@195.92.193.157...

Probably pick up a Maroon one as this is regimental colour for the Paras .. if that is any help.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

"Chris Nellist" wrote in message news:Xns97249DC21DA51pnellist@195.92.193.157...

"Tack and turnout" tel 01278 451572