Moving radiators

Hi Folks,
I've recently bought a house and need to move two radiators before moving in, the central heating system is run of a Worcester Bosch 24CDi BF combi boiler (sealed primary system).
So my question is this, when I want to drain the system, do I simply shut off the boiler (on the control panel and at the supply), open the drain cock and the radiator air vent until water stops?
Conversely when I have moved the radiators do I simply reverse the procedure and fill the system (using the filling key) until the gauge indicates 0.5bar?
Hope someone can shed a little light on this subject.
Cheers
Jeff

cock
procedure
Sounds OK, but the normal operating pressure is around 1.5 bar on most systems. Check with the operating manual for the pressure settings.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Good point, reading through the installation instructions it says the expansion vessel initial charge is 0.5 bar, so the pressure does need to increased. I'll use 1 bar and keep an eye on the operating pressure.
Thanks for your help
Jeff