Motor home 12v interior lighting - inverter?

Thanks for all the input.

LED looks the way to go.

On that subject, has anyone tried just fixing a long strip of LEDs to a ceiling or under a cupboard to provide dispersed lighting?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

My dad uses them glued under the shelves on his pottery stall, outside my porch, I've used a corner diffuser with the LED strip in it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I've done it in drawers and cupboards, always behind a solid shield to avoid glare. 20mm L-shaped moulding works well, with the LEDs hot-glued onto the back surface. No diffuser.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Mmmm. Gives me an idea for better lighting in the van (as the voltage could be up to 13.8V)

I was going to fit this for the vans interior LED tape lighting (just had a few spare metres left over from a job)

ARW

Could be 14.2 on charge, stopped worrying about the over voltage a few years ago, even with cheap tape its lasted for years on couple of vehicles have fitted it to.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Could be 15V with a Calcium Lead acid battery.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel