MK Waterproof outdoor switch rubber

We've got an old MK outdoor waterproof switch. The rubber bit which you press the button through has aged a bit and last night split when I pressed the switch. Consequently I think its no longer waterproof. Seeing that these switches aren't cheap I was wondering whether you can buy replacement rubber covers for them - and if so - where I could get one from?
Any ideas?
Thanks
David

pressed
replacement
1 gang 2 way 16 amp weatherproof IP55 outdoor switch for 4.79 on Screwfix. Part number D16450. Doubt you'll buy a new rubber for your MK for that!
Doctor D. wrote:

Good point - wasn't expecting it to be that cheap actually. I was going on seeing "Half price! 15 outdoor waterproof sockets" etc at B&Q etc. I'll probably add one to my next Screwfix order - typically, I only had one a few days ago!
Thanks
David

If you're near a TLC branch, they do them for 4.25 plus vat.
--
*Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.*

Dave Plowman wrote:

Excellent - I've got one less than 5 minutes away. :)
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:05:12 -0000, "David Hearn"

Try calling MK's technical department. I have always found them very generous with small pieces like this which they often send out for free,
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl