Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th November:
http://www.tools2003.com /
Location is Exeter.
Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....
PoP

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.
Peter
--
Peter Ashby

You could call it "Witchy's Workshop" or "Working Wood With Witchy" or "The New Witchy Workshop" or "Witchy Does Wood" or "Witchy Woodworks".....
Rgds
Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net
On 15 Oct 2003 07:25:20 -0700, c_address snipped-for-privacy@europe.com (Noel Hegan) wrote:

I think if it was called 'witchy does wood' I'd get all the wrong people watching! Similarly with 'witchy's woodworks' :)
cheers