May be OT ~ anyone know a jewellry maker?

Sorry if OT, I couldn't find a uk ng that suited better. I'm looking for a jewellry designer/maker, not supplier or retailer, to make something quite specific. Something that I used to do 40 years ago. Alas, I no longer have the sight or the tools. Ideally a person rather than a firm or company, also a person with imagination and creativity. A one off but relatively small item. Email address works when the obvious is removed. Thank you, and my apologies once again,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Perhaps something like this in your area would be able to help.

you're looking for a personal recomendation !

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

I've passed this place a number of times and their jewellery is always distinctive and elegant. If I were looking for a bespoke piece, it would be the first place I tried

Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

In message , Nick writes

There is someone who posts in uk.rec.motorcycles who calls himself "jeweller"

There seems to be some fairly positive feedback from people he has done work for

Reply to
geoff

That would be ...

Adrian C

Oooh, a chance to promote the future son in law!

Harry

My wife has had several pieces designed and made here;

Huge