makita LXT battery adapters....

further to the makita cordless tools lithium batts threads etc...

ebay 121301673703

has anyone tried one of these USA origin? Makita lithium lxt battery adaptors? they apparently enable lxt batts to be used in old school 18v Makita drills?? - (think DWPE 18v hammer drill 1.3ah red NiCd battery etc)

My NiCDs are on their way out and switching batt technology to lithium seems a good pathway - just need to know if they work!

Seems agro to import presumably customs, VAT etc will get slapped on top? which could put it OTT...

Although if anyone else fancies a punt maybe I could organise more of a bulk shipment?

Cheers

Jim K

Reply to
JimK