Looking for a particular spacer - bright ideas?

Wifey does! However, just to prove that it is not always us blokes who put off jobs, we have a pair of curtains in a spare bedroom that have been pinned along the hem for at least ten years. She'll run 'em through the machine, one day.

Reply to
News

In message , News writes

Mine too!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I still have one - foot treadle powered.

Reply to
Nightjar

My wife.

Reply to
harry

Ah yes. Plus elastic band, nail, match stick, lolly stick and a bit of candle.

Reply to
harry

The other term for the washers is "penny washers". Lots here.

harry

And penknife so you could cut notches in the flanges to improve the

*climbing obstacles* performance.
Reply to
Tim Lamb

I 'rescued' some 15mm white water pipe from next door's garden - woudn't use it for mains as it had been outside for years - and use that for spacers. Needed to space off some 40mm waste pipe on a tapering gap and the 15mm was handy ;-)

Reply to
PeterC