Long bolts

I've looked and looked but I can't find a supply of 80mm M4 bolts. Anyone know where I can get these?

Reply to
Graeme

That's long for such a small diameter. You'd get threaded rod easily enough, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I'd settle for threaded rod, but I can't find that less than M6. I must be looking in the wrong place(s).

Reply to
Graeme

Reply to
david hodgkinson

Try RS Componets.

Stock No 530-309

Reply to
Martin Moore

B&Q had it last time I looked. They also had plain steel rod in the correct size to be threaded if you have the die.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

My local corner shop stocks it for some bizarre reason, it's on a rack with little packs of screws, washers, hairnets and nail clippers.

Reply to
James Hart

Thanks to all those that replied. I'm assuming this is per metre? [The Anglian Fasteners web-site said that it was available in 1,2 & 3m lengths]

Reply to
Graeme

Trouble with RS is the minimum and postal charges. Not that I've ever trouble getting above both. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman

don't you opt for the free delivery service

Reply to
Chris Oates

You need an RS account for that.

MBQ