Loft conversion web site

OK I have had a stab at a web site documenting the progress of my attempts at a loft conversion for those of you who are interested in such things. You can find it here for the moment:

me know what other information you think would be handy to put in there. (I shall add more bits as they are completed).

(feel free to email me lists of all the typos if you want!)

Reply to
John Rumm

One of, if not the best one I have seen.

Well done - for the job and the website.

dg

Reply to
dg

one piece of information that would be very useful would be a list of other tradesmen you know who are willing to work for free :-) (If you send me the list first, I'll vet it before you publish it)

good stuff,

Pete

Reply to
Peter Lynch

When I find one I will let you know! ;-)

I paid a fair wage (either in money or as a quid pro quo) for the weeks that I had help... but obviously for anyone doing similar, that part of the cost would be very variable depending on who/what/how much effort you need to buy in.

Reply to
John Rumm

Lovely site. How was the shower room changed from the plan drawing ?

Best regards.

Reply to
Nobody

More room around the loo, and less restriction of gap between the corner fo the shower and the loo. The addition of a new airing cupboard / service space.

The pictures on

give you the best view of the layout.

Reply to
John Rumm