Lock for Radiator Thermostat

Hi, Am looking for a supplier of a lock for radiator thermostats so they cant be changed. Thanks Oli
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:47:30 -0000, "The Question Asker"

If you have a suitable type of TRV, they have little pegs that push in underneath to limit adjustment.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
I do have those but the situation is that I have 2 lodgers that insist on putting their radiators up to 5 so I was after a lockable cover as you find in schools and colleges to stop the thermostats from being tampered with Thanks

Think I'd measure the temperature in their rooms first - if they're turning them up full perhaps the system doesn't do what it's meant to.
--
*Time is fun when you're having flies... Kermit

So they are removing the TRV heads and moving the locking pegs? I'm quite surprised.
Christian.