Light fitting for inside a fireplace with a wood burning stove ?

I have built a old brick fireplace around a wood burning stove and would like to fit some light fittings up inside the fireplace to wall wash the bricks

The stove is 8Kw's. The fireplace opening is 1700 x 1400 x 650 (HxWxD). The fitting will be no less than 600mm from the stove or flue.

I am concerned that general light fittings won't survive the heat being pumped out (both by themselves and the stove) and was wondering if I need to source special light fittings for this purpose?

Any input would be appreciated

TIA Sean

Reply to
smullan