Stable Plans

Hi all

does anyone know where I can get plans from to build timbe stables,I've just bought some land & the price of "flat pack" stable is stupid !

Cheer

-- The Novice

Reply to
The Novice

You might get more response (some useful and some less useful) if you try in the uk.rec.equestrian newsgroup and/or join a riding E-Mail list.

In my opinion there is very little special about a stable, as long as you make it big enough and remember that horses can be quite destructive you can't go far wrong.

We are very lucky and have two brick and breezeblock loose boxes plus a little tack room.

Reply to
usenet

What I would do is goto the flat pack shop, and have a good look at what they make, nick all the ideas ........

From there to making my own is a single step.

Rick

Reply to
Rick