Learn to do it when you B&Q it

(points to B&Q website diy.com)

"Come and have a go at a DIY class in your You Can Do It Centre located in Coatbridge, Gillingham, Meir Park, Swindon and Trafford Park. We'll show you step by step how to tackle the job We'll let you have a go yourself under the guidance of our DIY experts And pass on those tips of the trade to get the best finish for your job.

With more than 20 classes to choose from and a 10% discount card for use in store for the next 6 months, there is something for everyone.

Whether you want to paint the front room, tile the loo, mend a leaky tap or insulate your loft - we can show you how with a you can do it class."

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'll be watching that with interest. I have a cunning plan to open a DIY School.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman