Le Klint

Looks like another price fixing scam out there for Le Klint light pendants. Shame as they are very attractive - I don't suppose anyone knows where I could get the chapest one in the UK? http://www.leklint.com/default.asp?idd&prevref=2
OK, how about some clever person telling me how to make one of these myself then!
Apparently they are white color stablized PVC whatever that is? I presume the PVC is heated and a mould is used although the edges look very nice and straight.
Does anyone have any ideas?
http://www.leklint.com/default.asp?idd&prevref=2
Pile wrote:

they do look nice but white pvc ? makes me think of dust/grime and going yellow :(
sammi
no snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pile) wrote in message

I dont see how you could possibly make that yourself. I know how to do chandeliers, lights made of vegetables, old indutrial items, nylon tape, bread, drinks bottles, papier mache, and so on, but that I cant see any way of doing. How much are they?
Regards, NT
Well the nice 178 here is a mere 160 http://www.skandium.com/html/newpages/lighting-klint.htm