laying marmoleum

Hi
I am thinking of buying some marmoleum sheet flooring and laying it myself.
Has anyone got any experience of laying this stuff, what sort of adhesive did you use ? I am told the seams can cause problems....so they require any special attention or techniques ?
What about the floor substrate, have currently got floorboards, but am planning to cover with flooring grade ply - what thickness do you recommend ?
TIA
Gin
Gin Smith wrote in message

Difficult to cut, especially in anything like a straight line. The surface is incredibly hard ( a Stanley knife makes little impression) but it snaps easily if bent at the wrong angle. I laid a piece in a kitchen where one long edge was under skirting and the other under cabinets, so all I had to cut was cut it to length. Use the proper adhesive that the supplier should offer. Staybond?, Laybond?, something like that, but made by the Gripfil people. If this is a kitchen, make sure the area under the washing machine is well glued all over. >What about the floor substrate, have currently got floorboards, but am

Thanks for that
Not in a kitchen, but it is all straight cuts across the width and one end will be under some fitted cabinets. The only complex bit is a doorway.
Gin